Your health and wellbeing are our top priority. Wherever you are and whatever your situation, we’re here to help. We’re committed to ensuring your stay with us is safe, secure and as stress free as possible. We want to share with you the steps we are taking to keep all of our valued guests and employees safe during these uncertain times.
- We will maintain our existing high standards of cleanliness and provide additional training to our cleaning partners about appropriate disinfecting techniques.
- Don Pancho Housekeeping use cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
- You may have seen our team a little more than usual with spray in hand, as we have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the front desk, high touch areas, door handles, public bathrooms and even room keys.
- We’re encouraging our entire community, including Don Pancho by the Beach guests, to exercise recommended social distancing practices and asking any Don Pancho by the Beach employee or partner who feels ill to stay home.
- We have extended our service to now offer, “Pancho’s Pantry”, the pantry has essential items for sale at reception.
- Don Pancho by the Beach have partnered with Bargara Lakes Tavern and can organise readymade meals to be delivered to you, charges apply.
- We have guest laundry facilities in most rooms and additionally a communal laundry which are cleaned regularly, are free and self-service.
An update to our cancellation policy
- We’ve increased flexibility for all reservations made on email@example.com. We will provide a credit for the full value of the booking on cancellations made any time before arrival, no questions asked. Credits can be used towards future reservations and are valid for one year from the time of cancellation.
- If you booked on other sites, i.e. Expedia, Booking.com please reach out to them directly.
- If you have questions about an upcoming booking, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07 41301000
Be comforted to know that Don Pancho by the Beach are actively monitoring the rapidly developing situation to COVID-19 and following the guidance of The Australian Government and Health Department, giving you peace of mind when booking your stay.
We look forward to having you stay with us soon. Don Pancho by the Beach is a safe haven, our rooms are clean, our beds are comfy, and our wonderful team all have smiles on their faces and can’t wait to see you!