1. Age: You must be at least 18 years of age to make a reservation at our Resort
2. Non-Smoking: Don Pancho by the Beach is a non-smoking Resort and we ask that you refrain from smoking in your room and on balconies. Should any Don Pancho Resort representative detect any smell of smoke a cleaning fee of $200 will be charged. Smoking is only permitted in the designated smoking area marked on the map provided on arrival
3. Payment: If you’re travel dates are further than 1 month away a 50% deposit is required at time of booking and the remainder is processed 14 days prior to your arrival date.
4. Changes to Bookings: If you want to change any details of your booking, you must contact our reservations team during office hours or email. We will do our best to assist you, however, cannot guarantee that changes can be made.
For booking cancellations please refer to our cancellation policy.
5. Cancellation Policy: You may cancel or make changes (based on availability) free of charge until 14 days before arrival. You will be charged 50% of the total price if you cancel your booking in the 14 days before arrival.
Please Note: No shows forfeit any prepayment, and the total amount owing will be charged to your credit card or handed over to debt collectors.
6. Arrivals & Departures: Check-in is from 2.00 pm and check-out is by 10.00 am. Office hours are Monday – Saturday 8:30 am – 5:30 pm, Sunday and Public Holidays 12pm – 4:00 pm. If arriving after hours, please contact us on the day of arrival for our after-hours procedure.
7. Requirements upon Check-in: You will be required to provide a credit card imprint at check-in to cover incidental charges (credit card must be valid and belong to the person who is registering). A pre-authorisation of $200 will be placed on the credit card on arrival and will be voided upon departure.
The person registering at check-in must be at least 18 years of age.
In addition, to eliminate identity fraud, we will ask you to provide photo ID at check-in to ensure that your identity matches the booking identity. A record and/or copy of this photo ID may be retained to minimise the risk of fraudulent credit card usage and for verification purposes with your credit card provider in the event of disputation.
8. During your Stay: Credit card details will be used to charge any incidentals, or any fees associated with damage or breakages to resort property. A fee will be charged if the room is not left in a satisfactory state of cleanliness. A minimum requirement is dishes washed, dried and put away & all rubbish placed in bins.
We have a strict NO PARTY or NO EXCESS NOISE Policy. All visitors must sign in at reception and leave by 10 pm. Person(s) found to be creating excessive noise, having a party in their unit/apartment or exceeding the numbers of permitted guests, will be evicted without refund. If you have guests staying in your unit /apartment that have not been booked and paid for, $30 per person will be charged to your account. No refunds will be given for early departure.
9. Accommodation: The accommodation at Don Pancho by the Beach is self-contained and un-serviced. Initial provisions supplied include soaps, laundry, kitchen and bathroom, tea, coffee, milk, sugar and toilet paper. Daily servicing is available at a charge
10. Mid-Week Service: A mid-week service is provided for bookings of 7 nights or more.
11. Copyright: Images and content on the website may not be copied, saved or used in any format unless written permission is granted.
12. Force Majeure: We will not be in breach of the agreement or any way liable to any party, if it is prevented from complying with this agreement by reason of act of God, act of public enemy, act of terrorism, war, earthquake, riot, explosion, compliance and with any law or government restraint order, rule regulations, strikes, lockouts or any other cause not reasonably within the control of Don Pancho by the Beach. We will not be liable for any loss of any kind whatsoever.